Here’s a partial list of the many memorable restaurants we visited in Beijing during the week of Strata 2016:
- Sichuan Provincial Government Restaurant (Chuan Ban): The office canteen of the Sichuan provincial government office in Beijing. We went here twice! Once on our own (via a local search engine), the second time was with a group of local friends who spoke highly of it.
- Yin Xiang XiaoGuan (GuLou): in the Nanluoguxiang neighborhood
- Dadong – we went to the one in the Nanxincang commercial building
- My Humble House – Singapore/Southeast Asian inspired food, located within a luxury mall in Beijing
- Algorithm: a lifestyle store + restaurant in the Chaoyang district.